The Tabbed element is almost identical to the Text Editor element in its functionality, but you can add tabs to separate content in one specific area. Different templates will style tabs in different ways.
Manage Your Tabs
With the Tabbed Content window open, you may manage your tabs:
- Add tab: Click the ADD TAB button to add each new tab.
- Add title: Add a Content Title (if you wish).
- Rename tab: To rename a tab, click the tab name, then click the EDIT TAB TITLE button. You may edit the title in the popup window.
- Delete tab: To delete a tab, click the tab name, then click the DELETE TAB button. Confirm or cancel your delete in the popup window.
- Rearrange tab: To rearrange tabs, click and drag a tab to a new position.
- Force Accordion: Change your tabbed content to an accordion view!
- Align tabs: Use the TAB ALIGNMENT button's 3 choices to align your tabs – left, center or right alignment.
- Enter text: Add your tab content in the large content area, where it says ENTER TEXT HERE.
Change your tabbed content to an accordion view.
The Tabbed Content will now appear as an accordion dropdown. This is great for things such as FAQ's and things that require a lot of content!