The District Safety Team has the ability to manage incident types in CatapultEMS. You can add, edit, or delete types, as well as add checklists for each type. When a Safety Team user submits an Action/Caution Alert (code red/yellow), they choose from the incident types you setup here.
How to get there
Sign in to CatapultEMS.com (using a District Safety Team account).
From the District Command Center, choose District Settings > Incident Type Management.
Managing incident types
Add a new incident type
- From District Incident Type Management, choose Add New Type.
- The new type appears at the bottom of the list. Enter the name of the incident type, and choose Save.
To auto-sort your incident types, you can refresh the page.
Edit an incident type
- From District Incident Type Management, choose the incident you wish to edit.
- Choose Edit.
- To save your changes, choose Save.
Delete an incident type
- From District Incident Type Management, choose the incident you wish to delete.
- Choose Delete. Confirm you'd like to delete the incident type.