CatapultEMS offers the latest emergency procedures to all users. Learn how to access and update these procedures.
How to get there
Sign in to CatapultEMS.com (using a District Safety Team account).
From the District Command Center, choose District Settings > Emergency Procedures Management.
Add a new procedure
- From District Emergency Procedures Management, choose Add New Page.
- Enter the title under Page Name, and choose Add. Please note: Avoid using unusual characters in the title, as this can cause errors.
- When the new page opens, you can edit the page (see "Edit a procedure," below).
Edit a procedure
- From District Emergency Procedures Management, choose the procedure you wish to edit.
- Choose Edit Page.
- Verify the access level is correct (Viewable by All or Viewable by District Safety Team and District First Responders).
- To save your changes, choose Save or Save & Close.
When pasting text to the body, it is best to remove all text formatting first by pasting into a stripping program such as Notepad.
If needed, you can add multimedia.
Delete a procedure
- From District Emergency Procedures Management, choose the procedure you wish to delete.
- Choose Delete Page. Confirm you would like to delete the page.
You can organize emergency procedures by dragging and dropping.