View Organization/Site Users lets you:
- See all users in one list, rather than seeing groups of users per tab (like you might in Manage Organization Users).
- See how many messages each user has sent and when their last message was sent.
- Search the list and not worry about checking each tab group for search results (like you might in Manage Organization Users)
- Choose View As User to see what each user sees when they log in. See View As User below for details.
How to get to "View Organization Users"
- Sign in with an Organization Communication Team account
- choose View Organization Users from your dashboard.
How to get to "View Site Users"
- Sign into CatapultConnect with a Communication Team account
- If you are on the Site Communication Team skip to the next step. If you are on the Organization Communication Team, choose View All Sites then choose a site.
- Choose View Site Users from the site dashboard.
View As User
Choose View As User to see what each user sees when they log in. Note: some features are disabled when you view as a user to prevent accidentally sending messages as another user.
To return to your account, choose Back to My Account (top left) or ≡ (Menu) > YourRealEmail@example.com.
If the View As User button is disabled for a user, it means that user cannot log in. If you see lots of disabled View As User buttons, most likely your organization only lets Communication Team members log in rather than all staff/teachers.