View Recipient Preview
This feature allows you to preview staff and student contact data. It is also a great tool to quickly verify the accuracy of contact data. Data is automatically updated on a nightly basis.
Select the Recipient Preview button from your dashboard.
- Schools - The schools option is only displayed at the District level. This allows Districts to narrow down their search by starting with schools.
- Guardian/Job Titles - By selecting the student contact/guardian option, you will be able to see student contact information. This filter will also allow you the ability to narrow down your search by staff job titles. Note: This option must be selected in order to display any recipient data.
- You can further narrow your search by selecting the additional options (Languages, Grades, Zip Codes, Bus Routes) and the recipient list will display accordingly. The search can be narrowed down further by selecting the Teacher and Period filters from the Site level.
- Select the Preview Recipients button to display the selected recipients.
- Recipients - Displays total amount of recipients and available contact method (phone call, email, text). To narrow your search down by valid recipients, select the Recipients column header.
- Opted Out - Displays which method of contact (phone call, email, text) that are opted out by highlighting the method in yellow. To narrow your search down by opted out recipients, select the Opted Out column header.
- Invalid - Displays which method of contact (phone call, email, text) that are invalid by highlighting the method in red. To narrow your search down by invalid recipients, select the Invalid column header.